Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas!...




...In St. George!???

We got snow last night and we have 4" this morning. The district canceled school. It took like a foot and 1/2 of snow to cancel school for us as kids. It's a lot for here though.

This is Bailey's 1st snowman! so that tells you how often she has seen enough to play in it.
She was bummed that we were out of carrots, so she could not have one for his nose, but she was pretty stoked about the berries from the bushes for the mouth and the pecans for his buttons. She had to have the perfect buttons! I had fun helping her. It's been a long time since I've made a snow too. We had to be fast though cause she doesn't have boots-she would out grow them after wearing them once, so what's the point? Her hands and toes got cold pretty fast. That was fine though cause I didn't want to leave Haden inside alone looking out the window. (I was not going to mess with bundling him all up for the 10 minutes it took for Bailey to get cold.)
The crapy part about it is Andy had to drive his truck and a trailer to Bryce Canyon to do some work today :( He has his crew with him, but I'm sure the free way and up over Panguitch will be nasty! It will be a long day for him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Myrn! I love the snow man!!! Bug looks so cute and proud of it!! Thats a lot of snow for down there!!! We have quite a bit up here. Thanks for calling me on my birthday! That was really thoughtful!!! We are going to miss you guys christmas eve! Bug is going to miss her "crabby's" and her "shrimpy's". She is so cute!
I cant believe how fas Hayden is growing!!! He is already cutting his teeth and everything! I miss him! He changed so much since the last time I had seen him! He sure is a handsome Hintze!!!
Miss you guys and love ya!!! Hope fully we get to see you at christmas!!!

Emily Snow said...

Fun stuff!

Mashell Lungren said...

Hey Myrna! Your blog is so fun to read. I'm glad you have one! It was fun to catch up a little bit.

You are so right . . . my kids had a snow day and I definately thought there should have more snow for that decision!

Followers