Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

Here is our sweet princess Snow White and her brother the "Little Devil" Bailey had fun Trick-or-Treating and Haden had and evening nap as we strolled around the neighborhood! Bailey said that next year she will be Cinderella and then the next year, Sleeping Beauty, and the next, Belle. She is a BIG fan of the Princesses right now!


After the kids were in bed; I forced Andy to watch Something Wicked This Way Comes with me. I searched around town to find a video store that still had it. I have tried to tell Andy every Halloween about the creepiest Halloween movie I ever watched as a kid (in the school assembly no less) and he had never heard of it. I had to ask around just to find out the name. All I know is it really creeped me out in Middle School. Of course he thought it was lame, but even though the special effects are cheesy compaired to today's movie making magic, it's still scary enough for me! Then again- anyone who knows me also knows that I do not like scary movies! Dark Disney is enough for me!

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Andy had never heard of that movie? It totally creeped me out. I think I read the book to. I hate scary stuff. It would however be kind of fun to watch again. I wonder if I could find it in Delta. Probably not. Oh well.

Cute little Halloweeners. I love it!

Emily Snow said...

Cute stuff.

I totally do not remember that movie...maybe they showed it when I went onto SV?

Hintze Family said...

There were two little boys and the one's Dad has left him and his Mom & the other's Dad is old. They go to check out the Carnival that mysteriously comes into town in the middle of the night and they start seeing things that they shouldn't; so the Carnies start looking for them. The guy that runs the carnival is named Mr. Dark and his beautiful exotic assistant has all the evil powers to make everyone's deepest wishes come true -BUT WITH A PRICE! They get followed home by a green mist that waits outside their houses until they are in bed and then it comes in and starts attacking them in the form of a Billion huge spiders. At the end Mr. Dark gets his own by going around on the messed up Merry go round. CREEPY tell ya, CREEPY!

Followers