Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sick Sucks!

Ahh.....Nothing like the smell of vomit at 3:30 in the morning!
We just got back from a trip to see Andy's parents and came home with a flu bug-tis the season! Bailey woke up at 3:30 AM Monday crying and throwing up. So here we are a couple days later and Andy has started in. Bless his heart; he is so great to help with sick kids! He has had a crazy work schedule lately and has still answered nonstop work calls while he has been home in bed.
Bailey finally had something to eat this morning and it wasn't long before it came back up on her father's lap, but he took it all in stride and sat there holding back her hair and saying, "it's o.k." while I dove for the bowl and the towel and scooted Bailey into the bathroom. While they both rinsed off the smell; I started in on another round of gross laundry and going all over with the Lysol and the bleach. I have a feeling my turn is coming and I pray Haden can somehow escape it. I am paranoid that my kids with throw up in their sleep and aspirate it.
I just hope we can all get it "flushed" out of our systems and appetites back for Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

April said...

I totally didn't know you had started blogging, yeah! It is such a good way to kept in touch. I'm glad I can read about your beautiful kids!

Followers