Saturday, November 22, 2008

Show Me Some Sugar!


Today is the big rivalry game between the University of Utah and BYU. You may or may not know that I am a huge football fan. I have loved it since I was little. My favorite NFL team has always been the Redskins; so this time of year, I can usually be found in front of the T.V. watching along with my husband instead of complaining about "all the games" like many other gals I know. I Can't be sure, but "to become an avid Ute fan" may have been slipped into my wedding voes somewhere. If you know Andy's family-you pretty much can't be part of the family unless you are RED. It did't take much convincing for me since I was already such a football fan anyway.
So here we are 4 years after the outstanding Fiesta Bowl Championship, looking for another BCS bid. Some media say the Utes have a great chance at busting into the championship series again with an invitaion to the Sugar Bowl. Here's to a great game with the best team winning and a little something sweat on top of the conference championship sundae! GO UTES!

2 comments:

Hamilton Family (magna) said...

Oh man,
Girl step by step do you remember that crazzy dance you would do, Crazzy they are back. lol

Hamilton Family (magna) said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Followers